Start Date: ASAP
End Date:Six month contract
We are currently looking for a candidate that will be able to do a 12-8pm shift.
Job Title: Production Support Analyst
Bill Rate: $55-68/HOUR
Job Description: Senior RPA System & Environment Analyst, Blue Prism Technology
What is the opportunity?
Our client is developing a multi-year business Next Generation Optimization strategy, with one focus on Robotics Process Automation (RPA) in order to deliver transformational value to the business, optimize the way we work, enhance the operational efficiency and reduce the operational risk.
You will be a Senior RPA System & Environment Analyst and work in a collaborative environment where you will have continuous learning opportunities and challenging work.
You will work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over your role title.
We are using Lean values, leading edge Robotics Process Automation system, test driven development and cloud based solution to quickly deliver next-generation optimization. We are also actively progressing towards Continuous Integration, along with having Continuous Delivery pipelines in place. Our system analysts are very important to us, and we make our best to build an environment where you can enjoy the work and shine.
What will you do?
• Manage the Robotics Process Automation systems and environments using latest Blue Prism technologies, utilized in the development lifecycle.
• Support the agile development practices including test driven development and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
• Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members.
• Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle.
• Think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team.
What Do You Need to Succeed?
• An Agile mindset and team player
• Proven expertise in managing and administering application and MS Windows server environments, Virtual Desktops (VDI), and working knowledge with MS SQL databases
• Hands on experience with IaaS & PaaS Cloud solutions.
• Proficient experience in supporting Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and automated testing tools
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
• Be a fast learner
Nice to Have
• Expertise in supporting RPA applications (e.g. Blue Prism, OpenSpan.)
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience working in the Financial sector
What’s in it for you?
• Leaders who support your development through training and study groups.
• Be a key enabler of RBC agile and technology transformation.
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact by working on a cutting edge product.
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.